We are a technology company that is transforming operations at sea to enable people and the planet to thrive.
We are open-minded and fearless in our approach to innovation and don’t believe in boundaries. We challenge everything and have massive ambitions to drag aging industries into the tech era.
We take safety, equality and education very seriously, and our responsibilities don’t stop at our front door. Our business is built on the belief that there’s definitely a more environmentally responsible way to operate at sea.
We only employ the best people. People with a desire for excellence, a curious nature, people who are thoughtful, humble, collaborative and accountable.
We reward our people well. Beyond what’s usually considered to be the ‘market average’.
The opportunities for people in our business can be limitless, spanning a multitude of disciplines and open to all, regardless of background and experience level.
We are not your average workplace.
Ocean Infinity is seeking a Tender manager for Geotechnical Services to manage, coordinate and submit tenders in accordance with quality requirements and within given time frames.
Work Country: United Kingdom, Portugal or Sweden
Work Location: Hybrid
Reports to: Head of Tender
What will you do:
- Build the geotechnical structure within Ocean Infinity;
- Support the development of Ocean Infinity’s bids with methods and pricing for field work, reporting lab tests and analysis;
- Produce competitive tenders and proposals according to client specifications and Ocean Infinity procedures;
- Act as a single point of contact in client relations during tender phase;
- Manage information from all departments regarding tenders within Geotech services;
- Assist in developing the workflow for tenders within geotechnical services;
- Evaluate bid/no bid of incoming tenders;
- Evaluate and mitigate encountered risks;
- Gather and coordinate information from all concerned departments to reduce risk and secure quality throughout the process;
- Calculate price based on progress and cost information from concerned departments;
- Perform tender planning;
- Update tenders according to clarifications;
- Price and contract negotiations with clients;
- Attend clarification/negotiation meetings;
- Submit competitive tenders;
- Handover to Project Manager;
- Attend kick-off meeting;
- Analyse win/loss of tenders and take actions accordingly;
- Attend industry exhibitions and conferences.
Who you are:
- Extensive experience in offshore operations within geotechnical services;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Extensive knowledge of the offshore industry.
- Thoughtful, thorough and conscientious;
- Interested in others and strives to act in the best interests of the team;
- Ability to take ownership and engagement in the work;
- Integrity, credibility and maturity for confidential issues;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- Driven, proactive and able to work autonomously with little supervision towards the company’s purpose;
- Critical thinking and ability to show initiative;
- Open and receptive to new and different ideas;
- Ability to work well in a team and independently;
- Enthusiastic about protecting people and the planet.
What you can expect:
At Ocean Infinity, we believe in creating equal opportunities for all, celebrating each and everyone’s differences. We are driven by transforming the industry, through our technology, thoughts, behaviours and actions. Being inclusive and respectful to all is fundamental to who we are. It is the right thing to do and enables innovation and creativity to thrive.
There is more work to be done, and we know that we aren’t perfect, but our commitment to these values is unwavering. They are central to our mission and the impact we have on the industry, meaning, we cannot live without them.
Click here to apply.