We are a technology company that is transforming operations at sea to enable people and the planet to thrive.
We are open-minded and fearless in our approach to innovation and don’t believe in boundaries. We challenge everything and have massive ambitions to drag aging industries into the tech era.
We take safety, equality and education very seriously, and our responsibilities don’t stop at our front door. Our business is built on the belief that there’s definitely a more environmentally responsible way to operate at sea.
We only employ the best people. People with a desire for excellence, a curious nature, people who are thoughtful, humble, collaborative and accountable.
We reward our people well. Beyond what’s usually considered to be the ‘market average’.
The opportunities for people in our business can be limitless, spanning a multitude of disciplines and open to all, regardless of background and experience level.
We are not your average workplace.
Ocean Infinity is seeking a Tender Coordinator for its growing team to review, coordinate and administrate pre-qualification questionnaires and tenders in accordance with quality requirements, defined processes and within given time frames, whilst working in close collaboration with the Global Business Development Team
Work Country: Portugal, Sweden or UK
Work Location: Hybrid
Division/Department: Commercial Department
Reports to: Lead Tender Manager
What will you do:
- Produce budgetary quotes and proposals according to specifications and OI procedures;
- Manage small/medium complexity proposals from receipt of tender to contract award;
- Manage and produce pre-qualification questionnaires within a given timeframe according to specifications and OI procedures;
- Management of pre-qualification and supplier portals/platforms with assistance from the relevant departments;
- Assist the Tender Managers with tasks related to the Tender process including but not limited to;
- Contacting potential subcontractors on behalf of Tender Managers according to internal process;
- Gathering and coordinating information from all concerned departments;
- Handover to Tender Manager;
- Assist the Business Development Team with documentation and information as required;
- Update CRM systems;
- Attend Client / Subcontractor/ Supplier and internal meetings;
- Follow and align with OI tender processes at all stages;
- Contact Clients for win/loss of analysis;
- Keep up to date with market developments (competitors, equipment, price levels).
Who you are:
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Extensive knowledge of the offshore industry;
- Excellent attention to detail and completion of tasks in acceptable defined timeframes;
- Ability to analyse, collate, summarise and present information from multiple original sources for interpretation by the Tender Team / Bid Teams.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment;
- Driven, proactive and able to work autonomously with little supervision towards the company’s purpose;
- Critical thinking and ability to show initiative;
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Good practical experience with office tools: MS Office, Teams, e-mail, among others.
What you can expect:
At Ocean Infinity, we believe in creating equal opportunities for all, celebrating each and everyone’s differences. We are driven by transforming the industry, through our technology, thoughts, behaviours and actions. Being inclusive and respectful to all is fundamental to who we are. It is the right thing to do and enables innovation and creativity to thrive.
There is more work to be done, and we know that we aren’t perfect, but our commitment to these values is unwavering. They are central to our mission and the impact we have on the industry, meaning, we cannot live without them.
Click here to apply.