We are a technology company that is transforming operations at sea to enable people and the planet to thrive.
We are open-minded and fearless in our approach to innovation and don’t believe in boundaries. We challenge everything and have massive ambitions to drag aging industries into the tech era.
We take safety, equality and education very seriously, and our responsibilities don’t stop at our front door. Our business is built on the belief that there’s definitely a more environmentally responsible way to operate at sea.
We only employ the best people. People with a desire for excellence, a curious nature, people who are thoughtful, humble, collaborative and accountable.
We reward our people well. Beyond what’s usually considered to be the ‘market average’.
The opportunities for people in our business can be limitless, spanning a multitude of disciplines and open to all, regardless of background and experience level.
We are not your average workplace.
Ocean Infinity is seeking an Inspection Advisor who will report to the Data Processing Manager and work within the Data processing department whilst being responsible for co-ordinating all aspects of Inspection work, including assisting with tender, acquisition, processing, reporting and training.
Work Country: Sweden or United Kingdom
Work Location: Remote
Division/Department: Data Processing
Reports to: Data Processing Manager
What will you do:
- Act as first point of contact for Tender in Pipeline Inspection queries;
- Take the lead in Project preparation for Inspections;
- Provide clear guidance to Eventers, DPs and OCs on workflows and procedures for Inspection work;
- Take an active role in designing and implementing training on the various aspects of pipeline inspection to aid the development of fellow colleagues;
- Undertake intermittent offshore Inspection work to ensure workflows remain relevant, and to develop further improvements;
- Participate in OI’s internal equipment and software development;
- Work within the Project group to assist with reporting;
- Contribute to OI’s internal knowledge base.
Who you are:
- At least 10+ projects involving Pipeline Inspection as Visual Eventer/Offline Coordinator;
- Sound understanding of EIVA NaviModel data processing for Pipeline Inspection;
- Thorough understanding of the VisualSoft suite of video recording and editing software package, as used for ROV video inspection;
- Understanding of OI project history, operational approach to Inspection projects, and technical procedures;
- Demonstrated experience with Pipeline and Structural Inspection campaigns with numerous Asset operators, and Inspection contractors;
- 5+ years’ experience in offshore operations;
- Strong understanding of quality management such as standards, regulations and applicable policies and procedures;
- Good practical experience with office tools: MS Office, Google Drive, Teams, e-mail, among others;
- Thoughtful, thorough and conscientious;
- Interested in others and strives to act in the best interests of the team;
- Ability to take ownership and engagement in the work;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Driven, proactive and able to work autonomously with little supervision towards the company’s purpose;
- Critical thinking and ability to show initiative;
- Open and receptive to new and different ideas;
- Ability to work well in a team and independently;
- Enthusiastic about protecting people and the planet.
- CSWIP 3.4u Qualified
What you can expect:
At Ocean Infinity, we believe in creating equal opportunities for all, celebrating each and everyone’s differences. We are driven by transforming the industry, through our technology, thoughts, behaviours and actions. Being inclusive and respectful to all is fundamental to who we are. It is the right thing to do and enables innovation and creativity to thrive.
There is more work to be done, and we know that we aren’t perfect, but our commitment to these values is unwavering. They are central to our mission and the impact we have on the industry, meaning, we cannot live without them.
Click here to apply.