We are a technology company that is transforming operations at sea to enable people and the planet to thrive.
We are open-minded and fearless in our approach to innovation and don’t believe in boundaries. We challenge everything and have massive ambitions to drag aging industries into the tech era.
We take safety, equality and education very seriously, and our responsibilities don’t stop at our front door. Our business is built on the belief that there’s definitely a more environmentally responsible way to operate at sea.
We only employ the best people. People with a desire for excellence, a curious nature, people who are thoughtful, humble, collaborative and accountable.
We reward our people well. Beyond what’s usually considered to be the ‘market average’.
The opportunities for people in our business can be limitless, spanning a multitude of disciplines and open to all, regardless of background and experience level.
We are not your average workplace.
Ocean Infinity is seeking a Global Head of Operation Processes to strategize, manage and deliver the fleets of vessels, AUV’s & ROV’s.
This role will work with the development of budgetary plans and set strategic goals for operational efficiency, analyzing and developing operational processes and performance and recommending solutions for improvement.
This role will require excellent leadership and communication skills to coordinate with various parties internally and externally. The position will together with the Director of Service Delivery build a team that will grow very fast and develop and implement the new operational processes to be implemented globally. The position will report to the Director of Service Delivery.
Work Country: Global
Work Location: Hybrid
Division/Department: Service Delivery
Reports to: Director of Service Delivery
What will you do:
- Developing supporting infrastructure, including R&D, deployment methods;
- Developing the team and coach other colleagues to meet their performance goals and growth targets;
- Developing evolving strategies to provide operational excellence;
- Setting up performance metrics and managing operational performance and communicating results;
- Providing both remote and on-location support to all bases to ensure delivery standards are met & maintained;
- Preparing and approving operations budget and reports;
- Working across different functions and influence others to work for common goals;
- Maintaining work relationships with internal and external customers, suppliers and stakeholders;
- Partnering with internal customers and providing superior customer experience and innovative options to deliver customer centric solutions;
- Identifying operations areas that need improvement and develop plans and systems to promote productivity;
- Building safe working risk assessments and procedures to ensure workplace safety;
- Designing and documenting processes and ensuring documentation is in order;
- Adhere to the company’s policies and standards, and ensure that laws and regulations are being followed.
Who you are:
- Strong experience in operation processes development and performance management;
- 10 years’ experience in the offshore industry preferably with survey sensors and ROV/AUV operations;
- Experience and proven track record of developing and improving associated processes and procedures;
- Good understanding of budgets and cost control;
- Strong understanding of quality management such as standards, regulations and applicable policies and procedures;
- Critical thinking and strategy development;
- Ability to take ownership and engage and empower the team;
- Driven, proactive and able to work autonomously towards the company’s purpose;
- Interested in others and strives to act in the best interests of the company
- Strong leadership skills and team building skills;
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills;
- Strong influence skills who can get buy in from relevant stakeholders;
- Strong communication skills, story teller and an advocate for the vision of Ocean Infinity;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment;
- Integrity, credibility and maturity for confidential issues;
- Ability to work as a trusted advisor with senior stakeholders
- Open and receptive to new and different ideas;
- Enthusiastic about protecting people and the planet.
- Experience offshore;
- Engineering background with strong business acumen;
- Understanding of marine rules and regulations.
What you can expect:
At Ocean Infinity, we believe in creating equal opportunities for all, celebrating each and everyone’s differences. We are driven by transforming the industry, through our technology, thoughts, behaviours and actions. Being inclusive and respectful to all is fundamental to who we are. It is the right thing to do and enables innovation and creativity to thrive.
There is more work to be done, and we know that we aren’t perfect, but our commitment to these values is unwavering. They are central to our mission and the impact we have on the industry, meaning, we cannot live without them.
For applications, please send your CV to: email@example.com