AUV and USV Operator - Worldwide, Full time
This position is responsible for hands on understanding of the day to day operations, care & maintenance of all project assets (AUV’s, USV’s, and LARS) and associated equipment maintenance. Along with the pre-mission, operational and post mission readiness check procedures. This is a unique opportunity for self-starting, highly motivated, equipment and system personnel who are able to work in a close tight knit team of professionals. Each member of the team must bring with them a diverse back ground in many relevant technical fields.
- A strong can-do attitude
- High-School Diploma or Equivalency
- Technical Trade School or higher (preferred but not required)
- Networking or Programming background
- Mechanical and Hydraulic background
- Previous AUV or USV experience (Not required)
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Minimum five years working with proposals
- Oil and gas industry experience preferred
- Technical experience (not required, but helpful)
This position is full time and requires;
- Completion of all prescribed training and certifications including a medical screening and a valid passport.
- The primary work location for this position will be offshore. Occasional onshore work (training, qualifying, inspecting, etc.) maybe required on an as needed basis.
- Offshore rotations are intended to be 28 – 30 days on with 28 – 30 days off.
- May be up to six weeks in length depending on the project requirements. 45 – 48 day rotation will then be implemented.
Ocean Infinity is looking for the right people, we are changing the way survey is done around the world, raising the bar and breaking the norm. If you want to be a part of a team that is leading the way and doesn’t care about how things used to be, then we want you.