MH370 Search Weekly Report 7
Operational search key developments weekly updates #7;
- All available AUVs were launched for the search operation
- The vessel has completed surveying Northern Leg Area of Site 1/Area 01, 02 & 03 and currently surveying Southern Leg of Site 1/Area 02
- Seabed Constructor is expected to depart the search area for Fremantle later this week for a technical crew change, refueling and resupplies
- Earlier during the underwater search operations, an ROV was damaged and a decision was made to ‘wet store’ the ROV to minimize disruption to search operations. Seabed Constructor will recover this ROV en route to Fremantle port.
- Weather and sea condition were favorable for the search operations and Seabed Constructor made good progress over the past week.
- The total area covered as of 11 March 2018 is 24,000 square kilometers
- No significant contacts identified to date
View the full report MH370 Search Weekly Report 7